Sunday 8 November 2015

Day 4 - WC = 331

If yesterday's efforts were paltry, today resulted in a meager 331.

I am a bit tired. It was long day.

I did finish the scene, more or less, so I decided to stop. Instead of trying to force my tired brain to start a new scene. And I didn't feel very motivated to write today.

I did manage to figure out Nano website's word count tracker. I kept putting in today's total word count (WC) and finding that the stats would record this as my overall progress. Finally, I realised that each day records the cummulative total. So I have to add the day's WC to the overall total to date. That result is what is placed in the daily word count record.

A little strange to my very logical brain, but it works once you get a hang of it.

Day 5 here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment